Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees are elected representatives from the school community to govern our school.
- the what – designing the future
- the ends – the outcomes to be achieved
- policies – statements of what is expected
- the how – designing how to get there
- the means – strategies to achieve the ends
- procedures – steps to meet expectations
BOT (2020 and current board members):
- Cherie Holland – BOT Preceding member
- Tony Wrigley – Parent Representative
- Michael Butler – Parent Representative
- Katie Sandilands – Parent Representative
- Maggie Hu – Parent Representative
- Dee Wotton – Staff Representative
- Sue Buckley – Principal
The Board of Trustees sets the direction for the school through its charter and policies.
The Board entrusts to the Principal the implementation on a day to day basis.
Through an effective programme of internal evaluation, the board then measures the performance of the school and the Principal against the plans set.
Our school has 6 Board members who are elected for a three-year term, including a staff representative and in addition to this the School Principal is a full board member.
The Board of Trustees usually meet once a month. Please contact us (email@example.com) for this years timetable.